Saturday, September 24, 2022

MALADY--any unhealthy, morbid, or desperate condition

 There is a very contagious malady that we see in the liberal politicians today that is reaching epidemic proportions. It is called NARCISSISM.

To get a better understanding on what this sickness is I went to the dictionary and here is what I found; "Narcissism is an erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development."

This inquiry was precipitated by a thought that I had recently that went something like this; "What is the motivation behind all of the liberal politicians who put the GREEN ADGENDA ahead of everything else, even what's best for the country and the planet?" 

I have come to the conclusion that whether they will admit it or not, they want to leave a legacy that will be remembered throughout the rest of time as THE MAN WHO SAVED THE PLANET. Incidentally, Jesus didn't come to save the planet, but those living on the planet.

When you think of that very selfish motive, what does that make them in their own eyes? 

You guessed it, a god.

Its clear what you and I think of this warped view, but what does God think of this?

Interestingly, he addresses this very thing in the FIRST of his commandments; 
"You shall have no other gods before me."

If they have no intention in keeping the FIRST of his commandments can we expect them to have any respect for the other nine?

I am thinking specifically of  #6, abortion,  #7, sexual perversion,   #8, stealing,  # 9, lying. After all, in their own eyes, the end justifies the means.

A few years ago I used to write a newspaper article for a small town newspaper where we lived. I never had one of my articles refused no matter how controversial,  If I were still writing those articles, this one probably wouldn't make the cut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Wow, Jim, I appreciate you taking a BOLD stand against these people, against liberalism and you are so right!!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home